To harness the energy, skills and enthusiasm of young people who have been positively affected by Erasmus+ programmes.
Focus Year 2017
- Development of a national UK network with hubs spread across the country with representations in all four nations
- 100+ Erasmus+ events to be organised by young people for young people
- To build a viable, vibrant, active and sustainable national network which will support the organisation’s philosophy and help young people achieve their personal and career goals
- To make sure that every young person in the UK can have access to opportunities that would benefit them and their peers
- To get support from other youth organisations across the UK