If you are a writer, a web journalist, vlogger, and an all-round creative soul we would love to hear your stories in a vlog, a blog, or a picture form so contact us if you would like to inspire others to benefit from Erasmus+. We are accepting entries on a rolling basis so get in touch if you feel you have a compelling personal story to tell. Pitch us an idea and we will get back asap.
When putting your story together try to answer the following questions:
For placements and internships:
- What to expect when you first arrive?
- What was the most interesting piece of information you learnt during your placement?
- What advice would you give to others about to embark on their journey?
Youth exchanges stories and EVS
- Something you learnt that you totally did not expect
- Something you taught to another person in another country during your time there
- What are the skills you have learnt that will help you build your CV?
- Why should young people get involved in the project?
- Why should we Keep Erasmus for future generations of Brits?